For the needs of our Commercial Department, we are currently looking for experienced and motivated professional to step in the position of: Junior Back-Office Expert (Ref. JBOE)
Junior Back-Office Expert will be part of the Commercial team of ICGB. He/She as part of the Commercial Operations will ensure day to day smooth, efficient and compliant commercial operations and in accordance with best business standards and practices and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the registration process for network users
- Support of network users by processing documents, providing guidance and information
- Manage network users’ accounts in Commercial Dispatching system
- Support the process of signing Gas Transportation Agreements
- Set-up and manage credit limits of network users at capacity booking platforms and Commercial Dispatching system
- Support the monthly invoicing process
- Provide support to other departments
- Support the reporting process under REMIT and Transparency Regulation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- MS Office Proficiency; Advanced skills in Excel
- Experience on similar position will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Flexibility and high team building attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Proactive and self-driven personality
- The chance to work in a game changing company within the Region
- Career development in energy sector with cutting-edge technologies
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- A friendly and supportive team of professionals
- Additional health insurance
- Multisport card
If you are interested in our proposal, please send your CV in English language, quoting the name of the position and Reference number (Ref. JBOE) to email@example.com.
Your application data will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.