For the needs of our Operations Department, we are currently looking for an experienced and motivated professional to step into the position of Automation Engineer (Ref. AE)
- Identifying and resolving complex automation, process control, instrumentation, and network-related problems.
- Troubleshoots and repairs various types of programmable logic controllers, transmitters, monitors, analyzers, and field. instruments. Maintains archive files of all data collected by these systems.
- Assist with installation, testing, calibration, and repair of field instrumentation, including: temperature, pressure, level, flow, gas quality analyzers, transducers, sensors, switches, transmitters plus associated components and subsystems.
- Provide automation support for project-specific SCADA control and monitoring screens. Participates in the continuous improvement of PLC / SCADA programming.
- Performs skilled diagnostics using a wide range of specialized tests and calibration equipment.
- Reads and interprets various types of technical drawings, logic drawings, and schematics.
- Monitor the integrity of the control system database and take action to maintain it.
- Enforce change control processes (MOCs) and monitor compliance via regular auditing activities.
- Maintain project schedule, implementation, and compliance with maintenance programs.
- Collaborate closely with the Information Technology department and other teams when necessary.
- Participate in the evaluation of new technologies for gas transmission system automation.
- Assists in the training and development of new and existing employees assigned to the Operations division.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering specialized in automation/control systems or similar field.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in industrial automation or a similar field.
- Good knowledge of industrial automation and process control systems (preferably within the oil & gas sector).
- Knowledge of SCADA and Telemetry in gas transmission systems or similar industrial fields.
- Knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLC) and HMI experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, and computer programming a plus.
- Excellent communication and analytic skills; Good command of the English language.
- High level of initiative - willing and able to solve complex issues with minimal supervision.
- Collaborative style and adaptability to diverse teams and situations.
- The chance to work in a game-changing company within the Region.
- Career development in the energy sector with cutting-edge technologies.
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization.
- Additional health insurance.
- Multisport card.
If you are interested in our proposal, please send your CV in English language, quoting the name of the position and Reference number at email@example.com.
Your application data will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Up to 20-30% (Greece and Bulgaria)