In this section
How to become a network user
To become a network user the applicant must submit a registration form and the required supporting documentation according to INC, to provide necessary credit support, and to pay the registration fee.
Once an applicant meets all the requirements, a communication test will be performed and ICGB will confirm the registration.
Once the applicant is confirmed by ICGB as a network user, the full legal name of the network user will be made publicly available in ICGB’s registry of users (access here), as required by the relevant laws.
From this moment on the network user will be able to participate in auctions to book transportation capacity and trade on the secondary market.
The IGB Pipeline may be accessed on the basis of non-discriminatory and transparent conditions if the minimum requirements set out in Article 9.2 of the ICGB Network code are fulfilled for becoming a Registered Party.
Each party that wants to become an ICGB user should provide the following documents:
- a certified copy of a certificate of company registration;
- a declaration that it is not subject to bankruptcy proceedings and that such is unlikely to occur;
- a declaration that no person employed by him at a senior management level or a person representing him has been convicted of being a member of a criminal organization or of fraud, corruption, or money laundering;
- a certified affidavit from a legal or authorized representative stating that the information and declarations provided are true;
- audited financial statements for the last three (3) financial years (or to its shareholders, in case such audited financial statements for the last three (3) financial years cannot be submitted);
- Provision of credit support/guarantees for the network user in accordance with Article 29 of the ICGB Network Code;
- In case you wish to supply natural gas to an end customer, a copy of the natural gas supply contract (including all attachments) with that customer.
Customer Service Centre
City of Sofia, postal code 1000,
23 George Washington Street
Working hours with customers:
Monday to Friday,
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
14:00 PM – 16:00 PM
Tel.: +359 (2) 4513 545
Meetings with customers and their representatives are held each business day at the premises of ICGB AD after a preliminary appointment for a specific day and time via e-mail, telephone or post.
Gas Interconnector Greece-Bulgaria is co-financed by the European Union's
European Energy Programme for Recovery programme.
The sole responsibility of this publication lies with the author.
The European Union is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.